- British Airways flight was en-route to Seattle, U.S. from London Heathrow
- But an hour into the journey three pilots in the cockpit fell ill at controls
- The cockpit door was opened for 20 minutes to increase air flow
- All three crew forced to deploy oxygen masks as plane landed in London
- Poor air flow had been reported on two earlier occasions on the plane
Worryingly, poor air flow into the cockpit had been reported on the same plane back on February 18 this year.
Despite the ducts been cleaned, the problem was again reported on February 28, with crew reporting that ‘all puncalouvres valve in F/D have minimal airflow.’
To read the full article click here.