To watch BBC Panorama ‘Something in the air’ click here
Samantha and Pete Sabatino together with their three children were looking forward to their holiday in Florida.
She said: “I just felt absolutely paralysed and couldn’t move I had wheezing and lots of crackling in the chest… Just plain, plain plain awful. I really thought something serious was wrong.”She suspected the ‘funny smell’ was toxic fumes on the plane.
“I just couldn’t believe it.”I was absolutely astonished that so many people had got sick and they all said their symptoms had started from the plane journey out.”
Doctors say Samantha didn’t have an infection and she’s discounted food poisoning.She says the affected passengers ate different meals, and all she herself had was bread.
Evidence available on request from Captain John Hoyte of the Aerotoxic Association Ltd. email@example.com