Welcome to the New Aerotoxic Association websiteI founded the Aerotoxic Association Ltd. on 18th June 2007 at the UK Houses of Parliament to support other aircrew and passengers whose short and long-term health had also been affected by toxic oil fume exposure in the confined space of commercial jets.
Over the last ten years I have received and answered over 275,000 e-mails from thousands of members of the public who have requested support and help, which has been FREE. The last web site became overloaded as it stored countless so called ‘news’ media reports, published scientific papers, fume event reports, testimonies, public Court papers plus the ‘other sides’ so-called evidence – a huge compilation of ‘data’ for any IT server. Whilst the official governments’ claim that ‘there is no positive evidence of public ill health caused by toxic cabin air in jet airliners with the sole exception of the ‘bleed-free’ B787, the cover-up of the Aerotoxic scandal continues, despite lawyers claiming it is at the tipping point. The new Aerotoxic website will be different, as it will only carry essential FREE ‘positive’ evidence and have an exclusive membership area. I did try and begin three membership schemes on previous occasions, but each time they quickly failed, due to a lack of external expertise. It is also regretted that despite selling over 1000 activated charcoal facemasks for passenger protection in eight years – it has proved difficult to progress that service. Most importantly with a new feature, aircrew & passengers may also formally report ‘oil fume events’, as this evidence is the proof that the politicians require, of the ongoing cover up in order to become active. The Aerotoxic Association archive evidence may always be viewed here: https://web.archive.org/web/20150815000000/ www.aerotoxic.org Since 2007 I have privately funded the Aerotoxic Association Ltd investing around £200K but now the continuity of offering free support is not sustainable anymore and a new paid membership scheme will begin today, whilst a new constitution – possibly an International Charity, is being actively considered.
2017 Aerotoxic Association members will enjoy the following unique benefits:
- Be actively supporting the work to achieve the aims and objectives of the Aerotoxic Association Ltd.
- View international science, medical and legal contacts known to be active in the resolution of Aerotoxic Poisoning.
- Have access to an exclusive members only self-help forum.
- Be able to view the fictional Aerotoxic film: ‘Flight 313 – The Conspiracy’ (previously called ‘A Dark Reflection’) 2014.
- Be able to down load a copy of the peer reviewed book ‘Aerotoxic Syndrome – Aviation’s Darkest Secret’ by Capt. John Hoyte 2014, published by Pilot Press Ltd.
- Receive regular e-news bulletins.
I look forward to advancing the stated aims and objectives of the Aerotoxic Association Ltd. which remain as follows from 2007:
- Support for sufferers of Aerotoxic Syndrome;
- Informing the public of the harm associated with poor aircraft Cabin Air Quality and the causative link to Aerotoxic Syndrome;
- The publication of balanced, factual information related to Cabin Air Quality;
- To work with industry and regulators to demand the implementation of known and available solutions.