Welcome to the New Aerotoxic Association websiteI founded the Aerotoxic Association Ltd. on 18th June 2007 at the UK Houses of Parliament to support other aircrew and passengers whose short and long-term health had also been affected by toxic oil fume exposure in the confined space of commercial jets.
2017 Aerotoxic Association members will enjoy the following unique benefits:
- Be actively supporting the work to achieve the aims and objectives of the Aerotoxic Association Ltd.
- View international science, medical and legal contacts known to be active in the resolution of Aerotoxic Poisoning.
- Have access to an exclusive members only self-help forum.
- Be able to view the fictional Aerotoxic film: ‘Flight 313 – The Conspiracy’ (previously called ‘A Dark Reflection’) 2014.
- Be able to down load a copy of the peer reviewed book ‘Aerotoxic Syndrome – Aviation’s Darkest Secret’ by Capt. John Hoyte 2014, published by Pilot Press Ltd.
- Receive regular e-news bulletins.
- Support for sufferers of Aerotoxic Syndrome;
- Informing the public of the harm associated with poor aircraft Cabin Air Quality and the causative link to Aerotoxic Syndrome;
- The publication of balanced, factual information related to Cabin Air Quality;
- To work with industry and regulators to demand the implementation of known and available solutions.
I welcome external future financial support and administrative offers of help.
John.firstname.lastname@example.orgFormer BAe 146 Training CaptainChairman & Founder Aerotoxic Association
Wednesday 8th November 2017